Joystick of VMC-1 for the control of PTZ dome cameras
The VMC Joystick is a USB input device for systems with Microsoft* Windows* operating system. Once connected, it is installed automatically using the standard driver that is integrated in the operating system and enables the control of any number of applications.
In connection with the control or evaluation software SMAVIA Viewing Client or SeMSy® Workstation the VMC Joystick can be used for autonomous choice and display of cameras of one recorder, regardless of mouse or keyboard. The main functions of the intuitive control of PTZ dome cameras can be complemented by three configurable function buttons for, e.g. aperture, focus or zoom.
The joystick’s ergonomic design and high quality optics allow an efficient and easy operation.
- Suitable for Microsoft Windows XP / 7 system
- Automatic installation through standard driver
- Control of any application
- Intuitive PTZ camera control via SMAVIA Viewing Client and SeMSy®
- Compatible with SeMSy® II and III systems
- User-friendly tri-axial mechanics
- Pan, tilt and zoom with variable speed
- Supported protocols: DCCP, Pelco D, Pelco
- Smooth and low-maintenance surface
- Ergonomic operation by intelligent design
- Usable in many ways by unique high-quality optics
- DIN EN 50130-4 compliant