IP Network Dome Camera, Vandal-resistant, 3-Megapixel, High-Definition, 1080p, Electr. Day/Night
The ideal entry into the world of HD!
The DDF4900HDV is a vandal-resistant (IK10) 3-megapixel High-Definition colour IP network dome camera.
It provides real-time HD video in a compact and discrete dome enclosure with an integrated camera/lens combination.
It utilizes Dallmeier's Cam_inPix« technology which provides for balanced picture quality under variable high contrast lighting conditions.
Low-light, Slow Shutter and electronic Day/Night1) operation are all supported with varifocal lens options in support of the most demanding of surveillance conditions.
- 1/2.5" 5-megapixel CMOS image sensor with Cam_inPIX« technology
- Pure Digital Signal Processing
- High light sensitivity of 1.6 lux (at F1.0, 50 IRE)
- Electronic Day/Night switching1)
- Comprehensive set of image optimization functions like AWB, AGC and Slow Shutter
- Resolution: SD (D1), HD (720p, 1080p, 2MP, 3MP)
- Video compression: H.264, MJPEG
- Frame rate up to 30 fps
- Simultaneous Dual- or Tri-Streaming
- Motion detection with selectable sensitivity2)
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D DNR)
- Alarm notification via FTP image upload2)
- Local video memory: SDHC card slot integrated2)
- Hybrid IP camera with analogue preview output
- Microphone input
- Voltage supply with 12V DC or via PoE (Class 0)
- Low power consumption (max. 4 W)
- 3-axis adjustment
- Two available mounting variants: in-ceiling mount (IM) or surface mount (SM)
- Available with different lens types
- Compact vandal-resistant (IK10) housing
- IP67 (surface mount variant)
- ONVIF compliant
- DIN EN 50130-4 compliant
1) The electronic Day/Night switching is not realised through a removable IR cut filter (ICR). Therefore, there is no increased sensitivity to infrared illumination in night mode.
2) Function is in preparation.