Multi Decoder With Matrix Functionality
The DIS-2 Multi-D is a 1 channel audio and video decoder in modular design with recording capability. It is able to receive audio and video streams in various encodings via an Ethernet network (unicast or multicast), decode and record them and output them in real-time via its analogue outputs.
The DIS-2 Multi-D is designed for installation and operation in a 19” module rack. In the case of a service the DIS-2 Multi-D module can be quickly and easily exchanged due to its hot-plug functionality.
- 1× IP based video channel
- Simultaneous decoding, recording, live display and playback
- Supported video formats: MPEG-2/-4, H.2641)
- Supported audio formats: MPEG-1 Layer 2, G.7221)
- Bit rate (constant or dynamic) up to 16 Mbps
- Configuration with web browser via Ethernet
- Evaluation with SeMSy® or PView via Ethernet
- Video outputs: 1× CVBS and 1× S-Video
- Linux operating system on Flash memory
- Modular design with hot-plug functionality of the individual components
- Available as variant with 2 HDDs, 1 HDD or without HDD
1) In development