1 Channel MPEG Encoder and Streamer
The DIS-2/M StreamerPro UTP is a 1 channel audio and video encoder with a UTP (two-wire line/Unshielded Twisted Pair) video input. It is able to receive and encode analogue audio and video signals and transmit the resulting data in real-time via an Ethernet network (unicast or multicast) as a stream.
The DIS-2/M StreamerPro UTP is a stand-alone streamer. Its compact and robust design allows the streamer to be used ad-hoc and in a multitude of locations.
- 1× analogue video channel
- Simultaneous real-time encoding, streaming and live display
- Video compression: MPEG-2/-4, MJPEG
- Audio compression: MPEG-1 Layer 2
- Bit rate (constant or dynamic) up to 16 Mbps
- Resolution up to D1
- Frame rate up to 25 fps at all resolutions
- Configuration with web browser via Ethernet
- Evaluation with SeMSy® or PView 7 via Ethernet
- Integrated motion detection and UTC compatibility
- Video inputs: 1× CVBS, 1× S-Video and 1× UTP
- Linux operating system on Flash memory