The DIS-2/M StreamerPro is a 1-channel audio and video streamer. It is able to receive, encode and transmit analogue audio and video signals in real-time and as a stream (RTP protocol, unicast or multicast) via a network.
The DIS-2/M StreamerPro is a stand-alone streamer. Its compact and robust design allows the streamer to be used flexibly and regardless of location.
- Analogue video inputs CVBS/S-Video
- Video compression MPEG-2/-4, MJPEG
- Audio compression MPEG-1
- Bit rate (constant or dynamic) up to 16 Mbps
- Frame rate up to 25 fps
- Resolution up to D1
- Configuration with browser via LAN
- Streaming in real-time
- Evaluation with SeMSy« or PView in the LAN
- Recording with various Dallmeier recorders