The DIS-2/M is a 1-channel audio and video recorder in modular construction. It is able to receive, convert and transmit analogue audio and video signals in real-time and as a stream (RTP protocol, unicast or multicast) via a network.
The DIS-2/M is conceived for mounting and operation in a 19’’ module rack. In a service case the DIS-2/M modules can be exchanged fast and simply (hot-plug).
- Modular construction (hot-plug capability of the single modules)
- Available as variants with 2 HDDs, 1 HDD or without HDD
- Analogue video inputs CVBS/S-Video
- Video compression MPEG-2/-4, MJPEG
- Audio compression MPEG-1
- Bit rate (constant or dynamic) up to 16 Mbps
- Frame rate up to 25 fps
- Resolution up to D1
- Configuration with browser via LAN
- Simultaneous and real-time recording and streaming
- Evaluation with SeMSy® or PView via LAN
- Integrated SmartFinder function
- Linux operating system on flash drive