1-channel MPEG-2 video streaming server
The DIS-1/S streaming server is a 1-channel audio and video recorder for analogue cameras. At the same time as recording, the audio and video data can be transmitted in real-time as a stream via a network (RTP protocol).
The DIS-1/S is configured with a graphical user interface. It allows the configuration of all recording and streaming settings. Four input and four output contacts are available for control and switching tasks. Playback, evaluation and archiving of the recorded data are also done via the network using a PC / PView or the management system SeMSy«.
- Analogue video inputs CVBS / S-Video
- Video compression MPEG-2
- Audio compression MPEG-1
- Bit rate (constant or dynamic) up to 16 Mbit/Sec.
- Image rate up to 25 frames/sec.
- Resolution up to 720 x 576 (PAL) / 720 x 480 (NTSC)
- Memory capacity up to 500 GB with 2 HDDs
- Configuration with browser in the LAN
- Simultaneous and real-time recording and streaming
- Evaluation with SeMSy« or PView in the LAN