24 channel H.264 bank recorder
The DMS 240 Bank is a stand-alone hybrid audio and video recorder with up to 24 channels.
The basic version with 8 free allocatable channels (analogue/SD-IP/HD-IP) can be expanded by 8/16 free allocatable channels or activated with 8/16 IP based channels.
Furthermore, the DMS 240 Bank is optimised for use in banks due to its special system parameters and certifications.
- Up to 24 free allocatable and 16 IP based video channels (max. 24 channels in total) (SD-IP/HD-IP)
- Simultaneous real-time recording, streaming, live display, playback and remote access
- H.264 video compression and G.722 audio compression
- Bit rate up to 2 Mbps (analogue) and 6 Mbps (IP)
- Resolution up to 4CIF (analogue) and 1080p / 8 MP (IP)
- Frame rate per channel up to 12 fps (analogue) at CIF and 25 fps (IP) at 1080p
- Evaluation with SeMSy« or PView 7 via Ethernet
- Integrated management software PView 7 Light
- Integrated SmartFinder, privacy zones, motion detection and SEDOR« camera sabotage protection
- Bank browser and integrated UTC compatibility
- Integrated ATM activity survey
- Integrated VNC server for picture transfer via network
- Exchangeable hard disks: up to 2x 3,5ô HDDs (optional)
- Easy-Change functionality in case of HDD failure
- Linux operating system on Flash memory
- DGUV Test certified and DIN EN 50130-4 compliant