8 channel H.264 bank recorder
The DMS 80 Bank is a stand-alone hybrid audio and video recorder with up to 24 channels.
The basic version with 8 free allocatable video channels (analogue/SD-IP/HD-IP) can be expanded by 8/16 IP based channels with an activation code.
Furthermore, the DMS 80 Bank is optimised for use in banks due to its special system parameters and certifications.
- Up to 8 free allocatable and 16 IP based video channels (SD-IP/HD-IP)
- Simultaneous real-time recording and streaming, live display, playback and remote access
- H.264 video compression and G.722 audio compression
- Bit rate up to 1.5 Mbps
- Resolution up to 4CIF
- Frame rate per channel up to 12 fps at CIF
- Evaluation with SeMSy« or PView 7 via Ethernet
- Integrated management software PView 7 Light
- Integrated SmartFinder, privacy zones, motion detection and SEDOR« camera sabotage protection
- Bank browser and integrated UTC compatibility
- Integrated ATM activity survey
- Integrated VNC server for picture transfer via network
- Exchangeable hard disks: up to 2x 3,5ô HDDs (optional)
- Easy-Change functionality in case of HDD failure
- Linux operating system on Flash memory
- DGUV Test UVV-Kassen certified and DIN EN 50130-4 compliant