Audio & Video Network System, Up to 16× IP Channels, 2 HU
The VNS 16 is an audio and video network system with 16 IP channels for streaming, recording and playback of various video channels. Using a licence code the basic version with 2 IP channels can be activated by blocks of another 2 IP channels at a time up to a total maximum of 16 IP channels.
The VNS 16 is a stand-alone device and can be installed and operated in a 19" rack using the optionally available 19" bracket.
- Up to 16 IP video channels (SD/HD)
- Simultaneous real-time recording, streaming, remote access, live display, playback1)
- Supports cameras by third-party supplier, including megapixel and high-definition cameras
- Supported video formats: MPEG-4, MJPEG, H.264
- Supported audio formats: MPEG-1 Layer 2, G.722
- Resolution: SD, HD (720p, 1080i, 1080p), up to 8MP
- Bit rate up to 6 Mbps
- Frame rate per channel up to 12.5 fps at all resolutions
- Evaluation with SeMSy® III or PView 7 via Ethernet
- Integrated management software PView 7 Light
- Integrated software for administration and configuration
- Live access via web browser
- Motion detection and IP Finder for Dallmeier IP cameras integrated
- Exchangeable hard disks: up to 2× 3.5" HDDs (optional)
- EasyChange functionality in case of hard disk failure
- Linux operating system on Flash memory
- DIN EN 50130-4 compliant
1) Video recording, live display and playback only via PView 7 Light or PView 7.