SeMSy® III Archive Server
The SeMSy® III Archive Server is the central server for all backups of the entire SeMSy® III system. The individual backups are defined and triggered on the various SeMSy® III Workstations. The integrated SeMSy® III backup software requests the defined audio and video sequence from the relevant recorder and stores it locally or on a dedicated storage system (NAS or DAS).
All necessary hardware and software is installed and preconfigured ex factory.
The SeMSy® III Archive Server can be installed and operated in a 19” rack using the included 19” bracket.
- Simultaneous processing of up to 3 backups
- Local or network storage of the backups
- Integrated data base for fast search of archived information
- Configuration via SeMSy® III Setup Server
- Support of NAS devices
- Support of Dallmeier DAS storage systems (optional FC interface required)
- Supply of stored backups for evaluation on SeMSy® III Workstations