SeMSy® III Interface Server
The SeMSy® III Interface Server is an interface between external devices and a SeMSy® III system. The integrated SeMSy® III interface software receives data from external devices (e. g. dealing shoe, access control, cash register) via Ethernet and stores them in the integrated MySQL data base. The received data can be processed and forwarded to various devices in the SeMSy® III system (recorder, SeMSy® III PGuard 7 Server, SeMSy® III Workstation) in order to trigger an action.
All necessary hardware and software is installed and preconfigured ex factory.
The SeMSy® III Interface Server is a stand-alone device and can be installed and operated in a 19” rack using the optionally available 19” bracket.
- Windows 7 operating system
- MySQL data base for local configuration and external data integrated
- Connection of up to 500 external devices via Ethernet
- Processing and forwarding of messages in real time
- Receiving of configuration data from the SeMSy® III Setup Server
- Compatible with any SeMSy® III Workstation