SeMSy® III PGuard 7 Server
The SeMSy® III PGuard 7 Server is the central server for message management in a SeMSy® III system. The integrated PGuard 7 Archiver software receives the messages from the various Dallmeier recorders (e. g. status, events, alarms) via Ethernet and stores them in the integrated MySQL data base. The stored messages can be requested and processed by any SeMSy® III Workstation with an integrated PGuard 7 Client.
All necessary hardware and software is installed and preconfigured ex factory.
The SeMSy® III PGuard 7 Server is a stand-alone device and can be installed and operated in a 19” rack using the optionally available 19” bracket.
- Windows 7 operating system
- Management software PGuard 7 Archiver integrated
- MySQL data base integrated
- PGuard 7 Deleter for automated data base maintenance integrated
- Connection of up to 5000 recorders via Ethernet
- Compatible with any SeMSy® III Workstation (PGuard 7 Client required)