The DAS-600 is a powerful external FC-SATA storage system for connection to recorders of the DMS series.
Thanks to its redundant, modular design with hot-swappable components, its innovative storage management software and a flexible interface support with highly reliable storage devices, it offers a high performance security solution with highest scalability and functionality.
Its 2HU housing can contain max. 12 SATA HDDs in lockable slide-in units. They can be configured for redundant recording with the integrated graphical user interface (web browser).
- The system is ready for operation incl. particularly suited and Dallmeier approved and authorised HDDs
- Can be equipped with up to 4 expansion housings with a total maximum number of 60 hard drives, expansion via SAS-Expander
- Standard RAID level 6 (RAID level 0, 1, 5, 10 and 50 upon request)
- Gross capacity (for 2 TB HDD): 24 TB (net: 18 TB)
- Installed RAID controller supports RAID level 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50
- Installed FC controller for external connection
- Up to 2x 4 GB/s FC interface
- Hot-spare functionality and automatic rebuild
- Hot-plug functionality: HDDs, power supply units and fans can be exchanged during operation
- Alarm function via PGuard on hard disk, fan and power supply unit failure
- Management and alarm via installed Ethernet interface possible
- Requirements: 1.) Software version from 6.0.9 (for hybrid recorders) / 2.) Air-conditioned dust-free environment, server environment is ideal