Workstation, Core2Quad 2.66 GHz, 2 GB DDR3, incl. PView 7 and PGuard advance, without HDD
The PView Station PVS 7 is equipped with the operating system Windows 7 and optimally adjusted for the evaluation and management of Dallmeier recorders via Ethernet.
In connection with the ex factory installed PView 7 Videomanagement Software the workstation is a central evaluation and control device for the entire video system. The powerful Intel Core 2 Quad CPU allows a smooth video display with a high image quality in up to 24 independant splits. PGuard advance, a message management software, is also integrated ex factory. It supports the central management of information (status, event, error) of the entire video system including the event controlled video display in PView 7.
The workstation PView Station PVS 7 is a stand-alone device and can be installed and operated in a 19" rack using the optionally available 19" bracket. It is particularly suitable for use in retail stores, banks, gas stations or company premises.
Features PVS 7:
- Operating system Microsoft Windows 7
- CPU Intel Core2Quad 2.66 GHz
- Working memory 2 GB DDR3
- Optical drive DVD+RW
- DIN EN 50130-4 compliant
Features PView 7:
- Video display in up to 24 splits
- HD video with 16:9 image format supported
- Frame rate up to 25 fps with HD video
- PRemote HD supported
Features PGuard advance:
- Integrated MySQL data base
- Recommended for up to 10,000 messages
- Integrated recorder surveillance
- Central, quick and easy configuration