iPhone App: Dallmeier Mobile Video Center
Access your video images any time: The new iPhone App Dallmeier Mobile Video Center makes it possible.
The iPhone App “Dallmeier Mobile Video Center” enables the mobile access to Dallmeier systems (DVR, NVR, server, cameras) with an iPhone. You can conveniently access live images as well as the corresponding recordings on the go. Special transcoding prepares the images for ideal display on the iPhone and ensures a high frame rate at the same time.
The Dallmeier App has the typical iPhone intuitive operation including multi-touch zoom. Separate settings for 3G and Wifi operation can be made. Particularly interesting: a 3G download counter with adjustable limit allows an efficient cost control at every moment.
For an optimal overview all cameras are shown in a list with preview images. The picture resolution is freely selectable: QCIF, CIF, 2CIF, 4CIF or HD1). A recording and snap shot function is available both in live and track mode. For a quick and convenient access on current recordings, there is a separate daily-track, additionally an individual favourites list can be created. System messages are also displayed.
The Dallmeier iPhone App “Dallmeier Mobile Video Center“ is available in the iTunes App Store. System requirements for the App are either a Dallmeier iPhone server or an activated PRemote licence on the Dallmeier recording system. Supported are the VideoNetBox and DMS/DLS recorder series (1GB main memory, software version 7.1.4 or higher) as well as the Smatrix (software version 7.3.5 or higher). If necessary, the relevant recorder update can be obtained via the Dallmeier support.
- Live and track access
- Camera list with preview images
- Typical iPhone intuitive operation
- Multi-touch zoom
- Freely selectable resolution: QCIF, CIF, 2CIF, 4CIF, HD1)
- Separate settings for 3G / UMTS and Wifi operation
- Recording and snap shot function in live and track mode
- 3G download counter with adjustable limit for cost control
- Individual favourites list
- Daily-Track for quick access on current recordings
- Display of system messages
- Free updates
1) HD with 1 fps if the recording system is accessed directly. Depending on the camera, up to 25 fps if the recording system is accessed via a DMVC iPhone Server.
2) No PRemote license is required for the recording system if it is accessed via a DMVC iPhone Server.