The merging of CCTV/IP video security technology and IT network technology/IT security into a useful synergy brings terminology like video over IP, IP, server, network transmission, physical security, ONVIF to everyone's lips.
The following belong in a modern security system as standard requirements:
- the integration of recording systems into complex IP networks (video over IP)
- remote configuration
- remote access
- central alarm switching from decentralised recordings
The future of surveillance technology however lies in:
- the merging of physical security solutions and IT security components
- the convergence between building technology, building security, video surveillance and information technology
- the integration of different areas over a common interface standard ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum)
With components from the Video IP network solutions field, Dallmeier not only offers CCTV products, but also complete solutions for video surveillance (physical security) as well as ONVIF compliant components, for the integration of video technology in IT security.
To find out how smaller CCTV single solutions or complex surveillance systems are realised and implemented by Dallmeier, you can look up industry solutions and/or references. If you are looking for a reference, which has not yet been listed, contact us at Info Dallmeier.