SeMSy® III Main Server
The SeMSy® III Main Server is the central management server for the entire SeMSy® III system. The integrated SeMSy® III server software manages all connections, streams, displays (virtual matrix) and statuses of the entire system. The SeMSy® III Main Server requests all required configuration data (cameras / encoder, monitors / decoder, addresses, rights, priorities, etc.) from the SeMSy® III Setup Server.
The complete hard- and software is installed and preconfigured ex factory.
The SeMSy® III Main Server can be installed and operated in a 19” rack using the included 19” bracket.
- Simultaneous processing of up to 1,500 analogue or 750 IP based video channels per server
- Cascadable for an unlimited number of video channels
- Control of unicast and multicast connections
- Receiving of configuration data from the SeMSy® III Setup Server
- Increased redundancy in conjunction with a SeMSy® III Standby Server as as failover (hot standby)
- Monitoring of events and errors
- Monitoring of the availability of cameras / encoders and monitors / decoders