SeMSy® III Standby Server
The SeMSy® III Standby Server is a failover device (hot standby) for the SeMSy® III Main Server. In case of a failure, the SeMSy® III Standby Server instantly takes over the management of all connections, streams, displays (virtual matrix) and statuses of the entire system.
The complete hard- and software is installed and preconfigured ex factory.
The SeMSy® III Standby Server can be installed and operated in a 19” rack using the included 19” bracket.
- Identical configuration as the SeMSy® III Main Server
- Hot Standby with automatic and instant take over of all functions
- Simultaneous processing of up to 1,500 analogue or 750 IP based video channels per server
- Cascadable for an unlimited number of video channels
- Control of unicast and multicast connections
- Receiving of configuration from the SeMSy® III Setup Server
- Monitoring of events and errors
- Monitoring of the availability of cameras / encoders and monitors / decoders