IP Network Dome Camera, Vandal-resistant, 5-Megapixel,
Full High-Definition, 1080p/30, Day/Night, PoE
The DDF4910HDV-DN is a 5-megapixel High-Definition IP network dome camera with Dallmeier Cam_inPIX® technology built into a vandal-resistant (IK10) enclosure. The camera provides real-time Full HD video (1080p/30) using the H.264 codec that is currently the most sophisticated standard for high-efficiency video compression.
Besides a comprehensive set of automatic and manual image optimization functions and many other setting options, it features automatic Day/Night operation supported by integrated ambient light sensing and a removable IR cut filter (ICR1)).
According to requirements, the camera can be supplied conventionally with 12V DC or conveniently operated via Power over Ethernet (PoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af) which allows for an easy, quick and cost-effective installation.
- 1/2.5" 5-megapixel CMOS image sensor with Cam_inPIX® technology
- Pure Digital Signal Processing
- Real-time Full HD video (1080p/30)
- Automatic Day/Night switching using ambient light sensing and ICR1) function (switching threshold level adjustable)
- High light sensitivity of 0.45 lux (at F0.95, 50 IRE, ICR1) On)
- Resolution: SD (up to D1), HD (720p, 1080p, 2MP, 3MP, 4MP, 5MP)
- Video compression: H.264, MJPEG
- Frame rate up to 30 fps
- Simultaneous Dual- or Tri-Streaming
- Automatic White Balance (ATW, One-Push AWB)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Automatic Electronic Shutter (AES)
- Comprehensive set of image optimization functions like brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D DNR)
- Three different exposure metering modes: Average metering (light information form entire scene), Centre-weighted average metering and Spot metering
- Privacy Zone Masking (hiding/masking of protected areas)
- Flip function (horizontal, vertical or both)
- Digital Image Shift2)
- Motion detection3) with selectable sensitivity
- Alarm notification via DaVid protocol3), e-mail and FTP image upload
- Local video memory: SDHC card slot integrated3)
- Hybrid IP camera with analogue preview output
- Audio OUT4) / Microphone IN4)
- Voltage supply with 12V DC or via PoE (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Low power consumption (max. 4.5 W)
- 3-axis adjustment
- Two available mounting variants: in-ceiling mount (IM) or surface mount (SM)
- Available with different lens types
- Compact vandal-resistant (IK10) housing
- IP67 (surface mount variant)
- ONVIF compliant
- DIN EN 50130-4 compliant
1) ICR= IR Cut Filter Removable
2) Provides digital fine alignment of image section (only applicable at resolutions less than 5MP)
3) Function is in preparation.
4) Audio IN/OUT Y-Cable Connector FGA-30 required (optionally available).