RMA - Return Material Authorisation
Dallmeier products are manufactured in accordance with strict quality guidelines and stand out due to their reliability and durability. However, should the repair of individual components be necessary, this will be processed within a few days. In order to create an understandable and problem-free procedure, we ask you to bear the following points in mind.
Repair in two easy steps:
1. RMA number allocation
You will receive a RMA number
- from the responsible sales person
- or you can complete a RMA form and fax it to us (+49 941 8700 180). The RMA number will then be sent to you immediately.
Please bear in mind that we cannot process any returns without a RMA number and we must return any deliveries without a RMA number.
Tip: Please ensure that you provide an accurate fault description as this could significantly reduce the repair time!
2. Return for repair
Please fill in the RMA form (Download) and include it with the return goods. Please check that the 3 most important points have been filled out on the form before returning the goods:
- RMA number
- Serial number of the device
- Detailed fault description
Everything filled out? Please follow these 4 points:
- The RMA number must be clearly visible on the outside of the packet as well as on the returns note
- Please do not write the RMA number directly onto the product packaging
- The goods for repair must be packaged correctly according to the ESD guidelines
- The device must be returned within 14 days of the RMA number allocation
The sender must bear the transport costs and goods must be sent to the following address:
Dallmeier electronic GmbH & Co.KG, Bahnhofstr. 16, 93047 Regensburg, Germany