The cameras of the Nightline series have been developed with special attention to changing light conditions for 24-hour video surveillance. The combination of the most advanced sensor and encoder technology results in recordings with excellent contrast, brilliant clarity and highest detail resolution and Color fidelity, even in low light conditions.
The DDF5200HDV-DN is available with an integrated lens in a vandal-resistant dome housing. It can be conventionally supplied with an external power supply unit or conveniently with Power over Ethernet (PoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af).
Excellent Low-Light characteristics
The extremely high light sensitivity of the sensor and the sophisticated image processing ensure crisp color images even in the dark. In night mode, the camera also provides outstanding results due to the excellent infrared sensitivity.
Automatic switching of presets
The camera is equipped with an ambient light sensor and a removable IR cut filter, and can automatically switch between day and night mode. In addition, different day and night presets for the exposure settings can be defined and adjusted.
Motor-driven varifocal lens with P-Iris
The camera has a motor-driven megapixel varifocal lens that is perfectly tuned to the image sensor. The adjustment of zoom, focus and iris is made conveniently using a web browser. The manual lens setting directly at the installation site of the camera is not required.
Digital Image Shift
The Digital Image Shift function allows a comfortable fine adjustment of the captured image section (horizontal and vertical at 16:9 resolutions, horizontal at 4:3 resolutions) via a web browser ensuring a quick and easy installation of the camera. Depending on the selected resolution, the used area on the image sensor can be moved and adapted to the local conditions. The manual fine alignment of the camera directly at the installation site is not necessary.
Video Content Analysis
The VCA technology integrated in the camera analyzes the video stream captured by the image sensor directly on the camera. It detects movements and provides the corresponding metadata for further processing by the integrated analysis functions. The functions Intrusion Detection, Tamper Detection, Line Crossing, Object Classification and Face Detection can be individually configured and activated. Detected events, objects and their classification are sent with the relevant metadata in real time to the SMAVIA recording system for storage. SMAVIA Viewing Client is available for the targeted search and evaluation of the events with the SmartFinder function.
The camera is equipped with a RAM memory that is used by the EdgeStorage function for storing the video stream in case of a network failure. When the network is restored, the SmartBackfill function ensures a fast transmission to the SMAVIA recording system. This stores the video stream with high speed and then continues the recording of the live stream seamlessly.
- 1/1.9'' Full HD CMOS image sensor
- Extremely high light sensitivity 0.002 lux
- Memory expansion with microSDHC card
- Frame rate of 60 fps at 1080p or up to 120 fps at 720p
- Video compression H.264, MJPEG
- Analog video preview output
- Simultaneous Dual-, Tri- or Quad Streaming
Firmware Version 220.127.116.11
The update can be executed via network with the PService software.
Do not disconnect the device from the power supply during the update (up to 5 minutes).
The device will automatically reboot when the update is completed.
Dallmeier Live Video ActiveX control - 18.104.22.168
SMAVIA Appliances - 8.x.11
SMAVIA Viewing Client - 2.4.18
SMAVIA Viewer - 2.4.18
- HD Camera Software 22.214.171.124 - DE546 kB
- HD Camera Software 126.96.36.199 - EN499 kB
- HD Camera Software 188.8.131.52 - DE236 kB
- HD Camera Software 184.108.40.206 - EN212 kB
- HD Camera Software 220.127.116.11 - DE169 kB
- HD Camera Software 18.104.22.168 - EN184 kB
- HD Camera Software 22.214.171.124 - DE190 kB
- HD Camera Software 126.96.36.199 - EN184 kB
- HD Camera Software 188.8.131.52 - DE188 kB
- HD Camera Software 184.108.40.206 - EN202 kB
- HD Camera Software 220.127.116.11 - DE197 kB
- HD Camera Software 18.104.22.168 - EN187 kB
- HD Camera Software 22.214.171.124 - DE232 kB
- HD Camera Software 126.96.36.199 - EN204 kB
- HD Camera Software 188.8.131.52 - DE209 kB
- HD Camera Software 184.108.40.206 - EN203 kB
- HD Camera Software 220.127.116.11 - DE211 kB
- HD Camera Software 18.104.22.168 - EN201 kB
- update 22.214.171.124.zip28 MB
- End User License Agreement28 kB
- Supply of Source Code19.20 kB