The cameras of the Nightline series have been developed with special attention to changing light conditions for 24-hour video surveillance. The combination of the most advanced sensor and encoder technology results in recordings with excellent contrast, brilliant clarity and highest detail resolution and Color fidelity, even in low light conditions.
The DDF5200HDV-DN is available with an integrated lens in a vandal-resistant dome housing. It can be conventionally supplied with an external power supply unit or conveniently with Power over Ethernet (PoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af).
Excellent Low-Light characteristics
The extremely high light sensitivity of the sensor and the sophisticated image processing ensure crisp color images even in the dark. In night mode, the camera also provides outstanding results due to the excellent infrared sensitivity.
Automatic switching of presets
The camera is equipped with an ambient light sensor and a removable IR cut filter, and can automatically switch between day and night mode. In addition, different day and night presets for the exposure settings can be defined and adjusted.
Motor-driven varifocal lens
The camera has a motor-driven megapixel varifocal lens that is perfectly tuned to the image sensor. The adjustment of zoom, focus and iris is made conveniently using a web browser. The manual lens setting directly at the installation site of the camera is not required.
Precise iris control
The new P-Iris control provides precise and automatic setting of the optimum aperture. Thus, the camera achieves a much better depth of field than with conventional DC auto iris lenses under almost any lighting conditions.
High speed streaming
The camera delivers a HD video stream with a frame rate of 60 fps at full resolution (1080p/60) or up to 120 fps (720p/120)1). Ideal for all applications that require the capture of very fast movements in high Resolution.
The camera is equipped with a RAM memory that is used by the EdgeStorage function for storing the video stream in case of a network failure. When the network is restored, the SmartBackfill function ensures a fast transmission to the SMAVIA recording system. This stores the video stream with high speed and then continues the recording of the live stream seamlessly.
1) Recording with more than 25/30 fps is supported by SMAVIA Appliances as of version 8.x.9 or 9.x.1, display with SMAVIA Viewing Client as of
version 2.4.x. Optional license DLC - High-Speed Recording >30 fps (006293) required.
- 1/1.9'' Full HD CMOS image sensor
- Extremely high light sensitivity 0.002 lux
- Various lens types available1)
- Memory expansion with microSDHC card
- Analogue video preview output
- High Speed Encoder Board included
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Audio line OUT and audio line IN
- Video compression H.264, MJPEG
- Simultaneous Dual-, Tri- or Quad Streaming
- Privacy Zone Masking
- Digital flip function
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D DNR)
- Extensive exposure compensation functions
- Extensive image processing functions
- Alarm notifi cation via DaVid Protocol, e-mail and FTP image upload2)
- EdgeStorage for Emergency Recording with SmartBackfill
- Vandal-resistant dome housing (IK10)
- In-ceiling or surface mount version
1) The lenses are fitted and calibrated ex factory (board lens). Field replacement is not possible.
2) Function in preparation
Software Version 220.127.116.11
The update can be executed via network with the PService software.
Do not disconnect the device from the power supply during the update (up to 5 minutes).
The device will automatically reboot when the update is completed.
Dallmeier Live Video ActiveX control - 18.104.22.168
SMAVIA Viewing Client - 2.3.19
SMAVIA Viewer - 2.3.19
SMAVIA Appliances - 8.x.10 SP B
- HD Camera Software 22.214.171.124 - DE546 kB
- HD Camera Software 126.96.36.199 - EN499 kB
- HD Camera Software 188.8.131.52 - DE236 kB
- HD Camera Software 184.108.40.206 - EN212 kB
- HD Camera Software 220.127.116.11 - DE169 kB
- HD Camera Software 18.104.22.168 - EN184 kB
- HD Camera Software 22.214.171.124 - DE190 kB
- HD Camera Software 126.96.36.199 - EN184 kB
- HD Camera Software 188.8.131.52 - DE188 kB
- HD Camera Software 184.108.40.206 - EN202 kB
- HD Camera Software 220.127.116.11 - DE197 kB
- HD Camera Software 18.104.22.168 - EN187 kB
- HD Camera Software 22.214.171.124 - DE232 kB
- HD Camera Software 126.96.36.199 - EN204 kB
- HD Camera Software 188.8.131.52 - DE209 kB
- HD Camera Software 184.108.40.206 - EN203 kB
- update 220.127.116.11.zip28 MB
- End User License Agreement28 kB
- Supply of Source Code19.20 kB