The cameras of the Primeline series offer an economical and balanced compromise between the extreme characteristics of the Nightline and Topline series. Having a very good light sensitivity, the high-resolution image sensor provides detailed color images even under low light conditions. The combination of the most advanced encoder technology and the sophisticated image processing results in real-time recordings with high resolution at excellent contrast, brilliant clarity and highest color fidelity.
Resolution and frame rate
The high resolution of the sensor and the sophisticated image processing allow for real-time recordings with a frame rate of 60 fps (1080p/60) or, depending on the variant, with up to 30 fps at a resolution of 4 MP. Thus, the camera is ideal for all applications that require the capture of very fast movements in high resolution.
- 1/3" 4 MP HD CMOS image sensor
- Adjustable IR intensity and Day/Night switching threshold level
- Minimum illumination 0 lux (with IR LED On)
- Memory expansion with microSDXC card
- Video compression H.264, H.265, MJPEG
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR)
- Functions for data protection and data security (GDPR-compliant)
- Voltage supply with PoE (Class 0)
- Outdoor wall mount bracket with internal cable routing
Firmware Version 10.1.2.4
The update can be executed via network with the PService software.
Do not disconnect the device from the power supply during the update (up to 5 minutes).
The device will automatically reboot when the update is completed.
Dallmeier Live Video ActiveX control - 220.127.116.11
SMAVIA appliances of generation 5 - 8.x.12 SP A
SMAVIA appliances of generation 6 - 9.x.6
SMAVIA Viewing Client - 2.8.13
SMAVIA Viewer - 2.8.13
SeMSy® III - 1.7.3