The MDF4220HD is a hybrid Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) mini box camera. It provides real-time HD video (720p/30) in H.264 format and supports resolutions up to 1.3 megapixels.
In addition to HD video over IP, the MDF4220HD offers simultaneous analog SD video output (PAL/NTSC) over BNC (CVBS).
Wide Dynamic Range
The MDF4220HD is attractive for its wide dynamic range (WDR), enabling images with maximum color fidelity and excellent detail reproduction even in scenes with a wide contrast range and strong backlighting. The high low-light sensitivity also ensures clear and low-noise images even in low light conditions.
Digital Image Shift
The Digital Image Shift function allows for convenient fine alignment of the captured image section (120 px vertical at 720p resolutions) via a web browser. Depending on the selected resolution, the used area on the image sensor can be moved and adapted to the local conditions.
Depending on requirements, the camera can be operated conventionally with 12 V DC or conveniently with Power over Ethernet (PoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af), which enables fast, simple and cost-effective cabling and commissioning.
The MDF4220HD is equipped with a monofocal lens (F2.0 / 2.4 mm) as standard. A variant with a varifocal lens (F2.0 / 2.8 – 6 mm) is also available.
Equipped with a 1/4" tripod socket on the top and bottom, the camera fits all standard brackets with UNC threaded screws. Due to its extremely compact design and the included mounting brackets, the mini box camera is also ideal ideally suited for installation in ATMs.
- 1/3" 1.3 megapixels CMOS image sensor
- HD video over Ethernet
- HD video in real-time (720p/30)
- Analog SD video output via BNC
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- High low-light sensitivity
- Video compression H.264, MJPEG
- Frame rate up to 30 fps
- Manual White Balance (MWB)
- Automatic White Balance (ATW, One-Push AWB)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Automatic Electronic Shutter (AES)
- Comprehensive image optimization functions
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Privacy Zone Masking (Hiding of protected areas)
- Flip function (horizontal, vertical or both)
- Voltage supply with 12 V DC or via PoE
- Low power consumption (2.9 W typical)
- Variant with monofocal lens (F2.0 / 2.4 mm)
- Variant with varifocal lens (F2.0 / 2.8 – 6 mm)
- 1/4" tripod socket on top and bottom side
- Extremely compact and lightweight design
- Various mounting brackets included in the scope of delivery
- Ideal for installation in ATMs
- Quick and easy installation
- DIN EN 50130-4 compliant
- ONVIF compliant
Software Version 18.104.22.168
The update can be executed via network with the PService software.
Do not disconnect the device from the power supply during the update (up to 5 minutes).
The device will automatically reboot when the update is completed.
Dallmeier Live Video ActiveX control - 22.214.171.124
SMAVIA Viewing Client - 126.96.36.199
SMAVIA Viewer - 188.8.131.52
SMAVIA Appliances - 8.x.3
Recording systems gen. 4 (DMS, DLS, VNS, VNB) - 7.1.4
Recording systems gen. 4 (DMX) - 7.3.5
- HD Camera Software 184.108.40.206 - DE538 kB
- HD Camera Software 220.127.116.11 - EN533 kB
- HD Camera Software 18.104.22.168 - DE473 kB
- HD Camera Software 22.214.171.124 - EN455 kB
- HD Camera Software 126.96.36.199 - DE456 kB
- HD Camera Software 188.8.131.52 - EN450 kB
- HD Camera Software 184.108.40.206 - DE458 kB
- HD Camera Software 220.127.116.11 - EN453 kB
- HD Camera Software 18.104.22.168 - DE189 kB
- HD Camera Software 22.214.171.124 - EN188 kB
- HD Camera Software 126.96.36.199 - DE189 kB
- HD Camera Software 188.8.131.52 - EN190 kB
- update 184.108.40.206.zip23 MB
- End User License Agreement28 kB
- Supply of Source Code19.20 kB