The cameras of the series DDZ41xxHD arehigh-speed HD PTZ dome cameras with 20×/30× optical zoom. They are equipped with a high-performance Pan-Tilt-Zoom mechanism and provide real-time high-definition video with up to 30fps at a resolution of up to 1.3MP. The most advanced sensor and encoder technology and the sophisticated image processing provide recordings with excellent contrast, brilliant clarity as well as highest detail resolution and color fidelity.
Very good Low-Light characteristics
The very good light sensitivity of the sensor and the sophisticated image processing ensure crisp color images even in low lighting. In night mode, the camera also provides outstanding results due to the good infrared sensitivity.
The in-ceiling variant of the camera is tested according to the stringent requirements of the UL 2043 relating to flame retardancy and low smoke emission. Thus, it is approved for installation in air-conducting spaces and can be mounted for example in false ceilings dissipating the air to a central air conditioning.
The PTZ dome cameras DDZ4120HD and DDZ4130HD are available in an in-ceiling, surface or weatherproof housing. They can be conventionally supplied with 24 V AC or conveniently with Power over Ethernet (PoE+).
- 1/2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS
- High-speed PTZ dome
- 20×/30× optical zoom with auto-focus
- Day/Night switching with removable IR cut filter (ICR)
- Day/Night switching with change of the presets
- Memory expansion with microSDXC card
- EdgeStorage & SmartBackfill supported
- Digital WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D DNR)
- Resolution up to 1.3 MP (1280 × 960) at 30 fps
- Video compression: H.264 / MJPEG
- 128 programmable preset positions
- 32 patrols (up to 32 presets per patrol)
- 16 patterns (recording time up to 10 minutes per pattern)
- Voltage supply of the camera with PoE+ or 24 V AC
- Voltage supply of the heater with 24 V AC (weatherproof variant)
- IK10 and IP67 protection (weatherproof variant)
- UL 2043 „plenum rated“ compliant (in-ceiling variant)
- Compliant with ONVIF Profile S1)