The cameras of the series DDZ5000HD-DN/IR are high-speed PTZ network cameras with 36× optical zoom. They are equipped with a high-performance Pan-Tilt-Zoom mechanism and provide high-resolution video streams with up to 30 fps at a resolution of up to 2/8 MP. The most advanced sensor and encoder technology and the sophisticated image processing provide recordings with excellent contrast, brilliant clarity as well as highest detail resolution and color fidelity.
Very good Low-Light characteristics
The very good light sensitivity of the sensor and the sophisticated image processing ensure crisp color images even in low lighting. In night mode, the camera also provides outstanding results due to the high infrared sensitivity.
Automatic switching of presets
The camera is equipped with a removable IR cut filter and can automatically switch between day and night mode. In addition, different day and night presets can be defined and adjusted for the exposure settings.
Integrated IR illumination
The day/night operation is supported by an integrated wide-ranging IR illumination that is automatically adjusted to the selected zoom ratio. In the IR mode at night, the camera provides excellent results due to the high infrared sensitivity and thus meets even the most demanding requirements in a 24-hour operation.
The camera is offered as DDZ5436HD-DN/IR with a resolution up to 8 MP and as DDZ5236HD-DN/IR with a resolution up to 2 MP. Both variants are installed in a weatherproof housing and are suitable for outdoor and indoor use. They can be supplied with an external power supply unit or conveniently with Power over Ethernet (Hi-PoE).
The weatherproof housing is equipped with the innovative Mountera® Bolt quick coupling and is therefore fully compatible with the wall and ceiling mounts of the unique Mountera® Mounting System. Mountera® allows the camera to be easily latched in and also provides convenient fine adjustment and locking. In addition, the internal cable routing offers maximum safety and a harmonic appearance right up to the optional Mountera® Box.
The camera is equipped with a RAM memory that is used by the EdgeStorage function to store the video stream in case of a network failure (e. g. Spanning Tree, Bursts). When the network is restored, the SmartBackfill function ensures fast transmission to the SMAVIA recording system. This stores the video stream with high speed and then continues to record the live stream seamlessly.
- High-speed PTZ mechanism
- 36× optical zoom with autofocus
- Range of IR lighting up to 200 m
- Minimum illumination 0 lux (with IR LED On)
- Memory expansion with microSDXC card
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range (DWDR)
- Digital 3D Noise Reduction (3D-DNR)
- Video Compression H.264, H.265, MJPEG
- 300 programmable preset positions
- 8 tours (up to 32 presets per tour)
- 4 patterns (recording time up to 10 minutes per pattern)
- Functions for data protection and data security (GDPR-compliant)
- Weatherproof (IP66) housing with integrated heater
- Housing coating tested for seawater resistance
- Simple installation with innovative quick lock coupling
- Fully compatible with the Mountera® Quick-Lock System