Video Management Centre for the Control of the SeMSy® Video Management System
SeMSy® III is a high-performance and future-proof video management system with optimum user friendliness. It offers a comprehensive range of functions, including the display of live images, various search options within the footage, the control of PTZ cameras and an easy archiving of relevant sequences.
The Video Management Centre VMC-1 is a modular system consisting of a joystick, keyboard, monitor and a jog-shuttle and is designed for the control of the SeMSy® video management system via a SeMSy® workstation. It allows for an efficient control of the entire video management system including the intuitive control of PTZ dome cameras as well as the detailed evaluation of saved video sequences.
The individual modules of the VMC-1 are, therefore, equally well-suited for both left- and right-handed operators and can be used as stand-alone devices. Due to their high-value appearance and sophisticated ergonomics all modules allow for an efficient and easy operation.
- Compatible with SeMSy® II and III systems
- Joystick for the intuitive control of PTZ dome cameras
- Keyboard with hotkeys for system control
- Keyboard with function buttons for individual configuration
- Monitor for individual display of control options and videos
- Jog-shuttle for detailed evaluation of video sequences