DMVC 2 App
The Dallmeier Mobile Video Center 2 App enables mobile access to Dallmeier systems (DVR, NVR, servers, cameras) using a smartphone or tablet with Android or iOS operating system. The app provides convenient access to both live video and corresponding recordings while on the move. Special transcoding optimizes the video data for display on the mobile device while simultaneously ensuring a high frame rate.
The Dallmeier App features an intuitive operation including multi-touch zoom. For an optimal overview, the individual cameras are displayed in a list with thumbnails. The video resolution can be set to QCIF, CIF, 4CIF or HD1). A recording and snap shot function are available in both live and playback mode. For fast and convenient access, a personal favorites list can be created.
- Access to live images and recordings
- Clearly arranged camera list with thumbnails
- Resolution QCIF, CIF, 4CIF or HD supported
- Intuitive configuration and operation with multi-touch zoom
- Recording and snapshot function in live and playback mode
- Individual settings for operation in local networks or in mobile networks
- Download counter with adjustable limit for cost control in mobile networks
- Control of PTZ cameras and switching of relays and contacts
- Query of the system status of recording systems
- User interface in English and German
1) HD at 1 fps with direct access to the recording system. Up to 25 fps when accessing the recording system via a DMVC 2 Server, depending on the camera.
- Android 5.0 or higher
- Apple iOS 9 or higher
Supported Recording Systems
- Dallmeier SMAVIA appliances as of version 9.x.x
- Dallmeier SMAVIA appliances as of version 8.x.6
- Dallmeier recording systems as of version 7.x.x
Required License (Direct Access)
- DLC- PRemote-HD1)
Required Server (Proxy Access)
- DMVC 2 Server as of version 1.9.2