The Dallmeier Mobile Video Center App permits mobile access to Dallmeier systems (DVR, NVR, server, cameras) using a smartphone or tablet with Android or iOS operating system. Both live video and the corresponding recordings can be conveniently accessed on the go. Special transcoding optimizes the video data for display on the mobile device ensuring a high frame rate at the same time.
The Dallmeier App has an intuitive operation including multi-touch zoom. For an optimal overview, all cameras are displayed in a list with preview images. The video resolution can be set to QCIF, CIF, 2CIF, 4CIF or HD1). A recording and snap shot function is available both in live and playback mode. For a quick and convenient access, a personal favourites list can be created.
1) HD with 1 fps if the recording system is accessed directly. Depending on the camera, up to 25 fps if the recording system is accessed via a DMVC Server.
- Access on live images and recordings
- Clearly arranged camera list with preview images
- Resolutions QCIF, CIF, 4CIF oder HD supported
- Intuitive configuration and operation with multi-touch zoom
- Recording and snapshot function in live and playback mode
- Individual settings for operation in local networks or in the mobile network
- Android 4.0 or higher
- Apple iOS 9 or higher
Supported Recording Systems:
- Dallmeier SMAVIA appliances as of version 8.x.6 (DMVC Android App)
- Dallmeier SMAVIA appliances as of version 8.x.6 or 9.x.x (DMVC iOS App)
Required License (Direct Access):
- DLC- PRemote-HD1)
Required Server (Proxy Access):
- DMVC Server as of version 1.0.13 (DMVC Android App) or 1.0.14 (DMVC iOS App)
- DMVC Enterprise Server as of version 1.0.13 (DMVC Android App) or 1.0.14 (DMVC iOS App)