PGuard advance is a central evaluation and management software for messages (status, event, error) from one or more Dallmeier recorders, decoders, streamers or MicroStreamers.
With PGuard advance, it is possible to have only certain messages from various types of messages displayed in a window together with an acoustical warning. Moreover, filter criteria (e.g. the time period or the number of recorders to be displayed) can be selected as well.
PGuard advance can also be operated as a single-user solution in the server version. An extension to a multi-user solution in a LAN is always feasible with several PGuard advance clients. In this case, server and clients access the server-based SQL database together and simultaneously. Thereby, processing status and data are updated in real-time.
The configuration of the entire system can be conducted centrally, quickly and easily. All settings can be transferred to the clients after the server’s configuration. Then, the single client settings can be adapted individually (relevant recorders, message priority, triggered actions, etc.).
- Operating system Windows 7 (32/64 Bit) or 10 (32 Bit)
- Min. 850 MHz CPU
- Min. 128 MB working memory
- Min. 100 MB memory for client or server
- Min. 100 MB memory for 100,000 messages
- 100/1000 Mbps Ethernet interface
- Stand-alone or server/client installation
- Recommended for up to 10 clients
- Integrated SQL database
- Recommended for up to 10,000 messages
- Central, fast and simple configuration
- Individual and versatile client adjustment
- Recorder monitoring
- Client monitoring