Mountera® Box with SRS Edge
The Mountera® Box with SRS Edge combines the robust box of the innovative Mountera® Quick-Lock System with an SMAVIA Recording Server appliance. The fanless and energy efficient server hardware offers excellent passive cooling and allows recording of up to 10 high-resolution video streams at a frame rate of 30 fps.
The Mountera® Box with SRS Edge has been especially developed for the decentralized and bandwidth-saving use in close proximity to Panomera® multifocal sensor systems. All Panomera® video streams are stored locally and directly. The license for the recording of a Panomera® system is already included in the scope of delivery. The access for live viewing and playback over the network is uniformly established via SMAVIA Recording Server.
The Mountera® Box with SRS Edge is equipped ex works with a highly efficient and solidly installed SSD memory. This allows high storage speeds even in the elevated temperature range and is used
exclusively for recording. The hardened Linux operating system and the SMAVIA Recording Server application are installed on a separate flash module.
SMAVIA Viewing Client
SMAVIA Viewing Client allows independent and convenient evaluation of the recordings over the network. The software can be installed on workstations with Windows operating system and adjusted individually. Two licenses for access with clients are already included in the scope of delivery of the appliance.
The optional PRemote-HD function transcodes high-definition video streams (live and playback) for transmission in low-bandwidth networks. This allows the resource-conserving access with SMAVIA Viewing Client or SeMSy® which is independent of the recording settings. The license for PRemote-HD also includes the license for the DMVC Server function that provides access with the mobile Dallmeier Mobile Video Center app.
VCA Data Base
The appliance is equipped with a database for the analysis results of Dallmeier network cameras with VCA technology. The events, objects and classes sent by the camera are stored with the relevant metadata almost real-time. SMAVIA Viewing Client is available for targeted search and evaluation with the SmartFinder function.
Dallmeier network camera is equipped with a RAM memory that is used by the EdgeStorage function for storing the video stream in case of a network failure (e. g. Spanning Tree, Bursts). When the network is restored, the SmartBackfill function ensures fast transmission to the SMAVIA recording system. This stores the video stream at high speed and then seamlessly continues the recording of the live stream.
- Compact, fanless and robust server hardware
- Passive cooling over aluminium housing
- Flash module for operating system and application
- Solid built-in 2 TB SSD memory
- Highly efficient system with low power consumption
- Cover secured with alarm contact
- Robust 260 W power supply included
- Adapter for Mountera® Ceiling Bracket included
- Adapter for mounting on a pole included
Festures SMAVIA Recording Server
- Recording of up to 10 high-resolution video streams
- License for the recording of a Dallmeier network camera or a Panomera® system included
- Licenses for access with 2 clients included
- Licenses for the update of the software for 24 months included
- Video compression H.265, H.264, MJPEG supported
- Recording of third-party network cameras optional
- Evaluation with DMVC App over WAN/LAN optional
- Evaluation with SMAVIA or SeMSy® over WAN/LAN included
- Basic license for integrated data protection and data security module (GDPR-compliant) included