Cisco Ethernet Switches
Access and Core Switches are central components for the control and allocation of data packages in a VideoIP network.
The IT market offers a great variety of devices which differ substantially in terms of quality and integrated functions. To ensure the availability of the complete functional range of Dallmeier systems, the devices must support a variety of functions correctly. The devices of the renowned manufacturer Cisco Systems Inc. offered in the following, have been comprehensively tested for their compatibility with Dallmeier systems. They are approved for the integration into all Dallmeier VideoIP networks.
- Optimal variants for different standards
- Variants with 8, 24 and 48 ports
- Variants with 1, 2 or 4 uplinks, SFP or Dual Purpose
- Variants with PoE or PoE+
- Complete configuration: supported
- Substantial authentication methods