DVS 1600 III
SEDOR® is a high-performance and self-learning video analysis system which provides outstanding analytical results due to state-of-the-art image analysis algorithms and the constant adjustment of the system parameters to the current surrounding conditions (auto-adaptation). If used together with the different analysis applications, it can serve a variety of surveillance and counting purposes.
The DVS 1600 III is a high-performance SEDOR® video analysis appliance for the analysis of 16 and the recording of up to 24 video streams.
The dedicated analysis software DVS Analysis Server is installed ex factory and can be configured with a browser over Ethernet using the integrated SEDOR® WebGUI. Together with the optional licenses for the various SEDOR® applications, up to 16 video streams can be used for video analysis according to demand.
The integrated server software SMAVIA Recording Server is suitable for the recording and playback of up to 24 video streams. The basic version with 8 recording channels can be expanded with up to 16 additional recording channels.
The corresponding software SMAVIA Viewing Client allows for the independent and convenient evaluation of the recordings over Ethernet (LAN/WAN). It can run on systems with Windows operating system and is contained in the scope of delivery including an access license.
The pre-installed software SMAVIA Recording Server is designed as an open platform. Together with the according licenses, third-party network cameras can be recorded with motion detection and configured over the ONVIF protocol.
Features DVS Analysis Server
- Supports up to 16 analysis channels
- Licenses for analysis channels optional
- Supports Dallmeier IP cameras1)
- SEDOR® analysis application Art optional
- SEDOR® analysis application Intruder optional
- SEDOR® WebGUI integrated for analysis configuration via Ethernet
- SEDOR® camera sabotage protection optional
- Ethernet I/O interface optional
Features SMAVIA Recording Server
- Supports up to 24 recording channels
- Licenses for 8 recording channels included
- Basic license for the access with SMAVIA Viewing Client included
- License for updating the SMAVIA software for 12 months included
- License for EdgeStorage&SmartBackfill included
- License for Real-Time Recording included
- License for Multicast Recording included
- License for PRemote-HD and ViProxy optional
- Recording of third-party IP cameras with Motion Detection optional
- Configuration of third-party IP cameras via ONVIF protocol optional
- Evaluation with SMAVIA Viewing Client over the network