DVS 2200 IPS
SEDOR® is a high-performance and self-learning video analysis system which provides outstanding analytical results due to state-of-the-art image analysis algorithms and the constant adjustment of the system parameters to the current surrounding conditions (auto-adaptation). If used together with the different analysis applications, it can serve a variety of surveillance and counting purposes.
The DVS 2200 IPS is a high-performance SEDOR® video analysis server appliance for the analysis of up to 12 IP video channels and the recording of up to 24 IP video channels.
The dedicated analysis server software DVS Analysis Server is configured using the integrated SEDOR® WebGUI over Ethernet (browser). Together with the optional licenses for the various SEDOR® analysis applications, up to 12 IP video channels can be used for video analysis.
Analysis results can be output in real time directly to the external management clients PGuard advance and SMAVIA Viewing Client. In addition, they can be sent as a message in XML format or used for the control of external relays over Ethernet.
The integrated VideoIP server software SMAVIA Recording Server is configured over Ethernet with a browser. In conjunction with the optional licenses it supports the recording of up to 24 IP video channels.
The corresponding software SMAVIA Viewing Client for Microsoft Windows*) operating systems allows for the independent and convenient evaluation of the recordings over Ethernet (LAN/WAN).
The DVS 2200 IPS has a compact 1 RU housing and can be installed in a 19'' rack using the included mounting brackets.
Features DVS Analysis Server
- Supports up to 12 analysis channels
- Licenses for analysis optional
- Supports Dallmeier IP cameras1)
- SEDOR® analysis application Art optional
- SEDOR® analysis application Intruder optional
- SEDOR® WebGUI for the analysis configuration via Ethernet integrated
- SEDOR® camera sabotage protection optional
- Ethernet I/O Interface optional
Features SMAVIA Recording Server
- Supports up to 24 recording channels
- Licenses for recording optional
- Basic license for the access of a SMAVIA Viewing Client included
- Free conversion of the basic license to a floating license on acquisition of additional access licenses
- License for updating the SMAVIA software for 12 months integrated
- License for PRemote-HD in real-time optional
- License for ViProxy optional
- License for the recording of multicast video streams included
- License for real-time recording included
- Recording of 3rd-party IP cameras with motion detection optional2)
- Configuration of 3rd-party IP cameras via ONVIF protocol optional2)
- Connection to Active Directory over LDAP
- Evaluation with SMAVIA Viewing Client over Ethernet