DVS Analysis Server
SEDOR® is a high-performance and self-learning video analysis system which provides outstanding analytical results due to state-of-the-art image analysis algorithms and the constant adjustment of the system parameters to the current surrounding conditions (auto-adaptation). If used together with the different applications, it can serve a variety of surveillance and counting purposes.
DVS Analysis Server is a SEDOR® video analysis server software for the analysis of up to 24 IP based video streams. It is designed for the installation on dedicated and qualified server hardware and is configured with a browser over Ethernet using the integrated SEDOR® WebGUI. Together with the optional licenses for the various SEDOR® applications up to 24 channels can be used for video analysis according to demand.
The integrated recording software SMAVIA Recording Server is a VideoIP server software for the storage and playback of up to 24 IP-based audio and video streams. The corresponding software SMAVIA Viewing Client for Windows operating systems allows for an independent and convenient evaluation of the recordings via Ethernet (LAN/WAN).
Functions DVS Analysis Server
- Up to 24 analysis channels
- Supports Dallmeier network cameras
- SEDOR® application Art optional
- SEDOR® application Intruder optional
- SEDOR® WebGUI for the analysis configuration over Ethernet included
- Resolution SD (up to D1) and HD (up to 1080p)
Functions SMAVIA Recording Server
- Basic license for the access of a SMAVIA Viewing Client included
- Free conversion of the basic license to a floating license on acquisition
of additional access licenses
- License for the connection to SNMP systems included
- License for the recording of multicast video streams included
- License for real-time recording included
- Recording of 3rd-party IP cameras with motion detection optional1)
- Configuration of 3rd-party IP cameras via ONVIF protocol optional1)
- PRemote-HD in real-time optional
- Connection to Active Directory via LDAP
- Evaluation with SMAVIA Viewing Client or SeMSy® via Ethernet