System administrator DevOps (f/m/d) Focus on Container technology with Kubernetes
- Support in the installation and operation of a highly available service platform based on container orchestration with Kubernetes
- 2nd and 1st level IT support, among others for the project teams in-house as well as at the customer's site
- Extension of the installation routines in the form of Ansible playbooks, helmet charts, etc.
- Collaboration with the development teams in the creation of containers
- Collaboration with the colleagues of the different project teams
- Further development of continuous integration/delivery pipelines
- University or technical college degree with a focus on computer science or a comparable degree, alternatively also a completed vocational training
- Solid experience with container technologies (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of Ansible playbooks, Helm Charts, Terraform
- Proficient with networking, load balancing, service discovery, logging, monitoring with system analysis metrics (Elasticsearch, Graylog, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Knowledge of virtualisation of Linux systems (VMware ESX, installation of virtual machines), also in the cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Confident with development and delivery tools such as GitLab, Sonatype Nexus, etc.
Your Personal Skills:
- Exemplify DevOps principles and transport this mindset into own and other teams
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Motivation for continuous learning and improvement
- Experience in software development (e.g. Java, Python, Angular, Bash) of modern client-server system architectures
- Database knowledge PostgreSQL / SQL
- Knowledge of modern architecture concepts (e.g. micro frontends, microservices)
- Experience of working in agile teams and methods such as Scrum
Does this spark your interest?
Join our international successful high-tech company with regional roots. We are looking forward to you! Please send us your application including your earliest start date and salary expectations.