The DDF4220HDV Picodome® is a hybrid Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) dome camera. The camera provides real-time HD video (720p/30) in H.264 format and supports resolutions up to 1.3 megapixels.
In addition to HD video over IP, the DDF4220HDV Picodome® offers simultaneous analog SD video output (PAL/NTSC) over BNC (CVBS).
Wide Dynamic Range
The DDF4220HDV Picodome® is attractive for its wide dynamic range (WDR), enabling images with highest color fidelity and excellent detail reproduction even in scenes with a wide contrast range and strong backlighting. The excellent low-light performance also ensures clear and low-noise images even in low light conditions.
Digital Image Shift
The Digital Image Shift function enables convenient fine alignment of the captured image section (120 px vertical at 720p resolutions) via a web browser. Depending on the selected resolution, the used area on the image sensor can be moved and adapted to the local conditions.
Depending on requirements, the camera can be operated conventionally with 12 V DC or conveniently with Power over Ethernet (PoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af), which enables fast, simple and cost-effective cabling and commissioning.
The vandal-resistant (IK10) DDF4220HDV Picodome® is available as in-ceiling or surface mount version in an IP66 housing. Both housing variants are characterized by their ultra-compact design.
- 1/3" 1.3 megapixels CMOS image sensor
- HD video over Ethernet
- HD video in real-time (720p/30)
- Analog SD video output via BNC
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- High low-light sensitivity
- Video compression H.264, MJPEG
- Frame rate up to 30 fps
- Manual White Balance (MWB)
- Automatic White Balance (ATW, One-Push AWB)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Automatic Electronic Shutter (AES)
- Comprehensive image optimization functions
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Privacy Zone Masking (Hiding of protected areas)
- Flip function (horizontal, vertical or both)
- Voltage supply with 12 V DC or via PoE
- Low power consumption (2.9 W typical)
- Mounting variants in-ceiling (IM) or surface mount (SM)
- Compact vandal-resistant (IK10) housing
- Surface mount variant with IP66
- PPL ball joint (Push, Point & Lock)
- DIN EN 50130-4 compliant
- ONVIF compliant
Software Version 184.108.40.206
The update can be executed via network with the PService software.
Do not disconnect the device from the power supply during the update (up to 5 minutes).
The device will automatically reboot when the update is completed.
Dallmeier Live Video ActiveX control - 220.127.116.11
SMAVIA Viewing Client - 18.104.22.168
SMAVIA Viewer - 22.214.171.124
SMAVIA Appliances - 8.x.3
Recording systems gen. 4 (DMS, DLS, VNS, VNB) - 7.1.4
Recording systems gen. 4 (DMX) - 7.3.5
- HD Camera Software 126.96.36.199 - DE538 kB
- HD Camera Software 188.8.131.52 - EN533 kB
- HD Camera Software 184.108.40.206 - DE473 kB
- HD Camera Software 220.127.116.11 - EN455 kB
- HD Camera Software 18.104.22.168 - DE456 kB
- HD Camera Software 22.214.171.124 - EN450 kB
- HD Camera Software 126.96.36.199 - DE458 kB
- HD Camera Software 188.8.131.52 - EN453 kB
- HD Camera Software 184.108.40.206 - DE189 kB
- HD Camera Software 220.127.116.11 - EN188 kB
- HD Camera Software 18.104.22.168 - DE189 kB
- HD Camera Software 22.214.171.124 - EN190 kB
- update 126.96.36.199.zip23 MB
- End User License Agreement28 kB
- Supply of Source Code19.20 kB