Installer, integrator and more
Holistic support by Dallmeier Systems
The Dallmeier subsidiary "Dallmeier Systems" is the regional contact for the planning, implementation and support of video security projects. We support our customers as consultants, installers, integrators and system houses.
Dallmeier Systems has set itself the goal of transporting the globally recognised high quality from Dallmeier as directly as possible to the customer: Close integration with the manufacturer shortens distances and costs, and the Dallmeier experts can respond even more precisely to individual customer requirements and implement them more quickly.
Your advantages with Dallmeier Systems
- Experienced project managers ensure a smooth project flow
- Our comprehensive expertise in the areas of video security and business process optimisation enables us to realise projects of all sizes
- Dallmeier Systems has extensive expertise with the patented Panomera® Multifocal technology and is continuously expanding it.
More than "just" installers
- Successful projects start with a professional needs assessment and the corresponding consulting: Dallmeier Systems draws on 35 years of worldwide project experience.
- "What we plan is what you get": In close cooperation with Dallmeier's 3D planning team, we create a "digital twin" of your environment. This ensures an optimal, cost-efficient solution right from the start.
- Professional pre- and post-sales services ensure the continuous operation of the systems - even with individual requirements.
- An international presence ensures a continuous support of a customer also in branches abroad.
Am Wiesenbusch 2
Contact: Frank Salder
Tel.: +49 2043 944401
Fax: +49 2043 9212005
Contact: Roland Feil
Tel.: +49 89 785898-0
Fax: +49 89 785898-16
Borsteler Bogen 27b
Contact: André Haack
Tel.: +49 40 63744798
Fax: +49 40 63743984
- Preparation of a detailed needs analysis taking into account existing investments
- Development of protection and safety objectives or the desired scope of optimisation and the resulting measures and requirements together with the customer
- Overview of the current state of technical possibilities and various alternatives
- Definition of the exact solution architecture taking into account future technical developments
- Detailed infrastructure consulting (electrical, network, installation conditions, cybersecurity, etc.)
- Budget planning
- If required, use of innovative 3D planning and visualisation instruments and the Dallmeier 3D engineering team
- Creation of a "digital twin" of the customer environment
- Thus exact simulation and definition of the resolution densities in the entire environment
- Recognition of shadows, application of objective performance criteria (e.g. image quality according to DIN 62676-4)
- Network and storage requirements planning
- Electrical implementation planning
- Consideration of current data protection regulations (EU-GDPR) and cybersecurity best practices
- Obtaining permits from competent authorities
- Preparation of the associated traffic safety planning for traffic law orders
- Full use of the Dallmeier Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) procedure for quality assurance
- The implementation includes the construction and installation of the entire system
- The customer receives a fixed D-Systems contact person for the duration of the project, who accompanies the customer during the entire implementation phase
- Installation according to the currently valid regulations (e.g. DIN VDE 0100)
- Turnkey plant with project management of all sub-trade
Service & Support
- Remote maintenance of the plant by our system specialists
- Customised support services including online support, hotline, etc.
- Support according to customer requirements up to 24/7/365
- On-site operational support (e.g. at major events, football matches)
- On-site system check and troubleshooting
- Regular preventive on-site maintenance for optimum investment protection
- On-site provision of replacement systems
- Court-secutable data backup or outsourcing
- Data evaluation by neutral, security-certified personnel (e.g. in cases where own employees are not allowed access for data protection reasons)
- Professional media and conference room technology
- Close cooperation with leading national and international suppliers
- Consulting and preselection
- Exact orientation to customer specifications for an optimal cost/benefit ratio