The DF4820HD-DN/IR is a weather-proof 2-megapixel HD network camera with automatic Day/Night switching and integrated infrared illumination. The camera provides real-time Full HD video (1080p/30) using the H.264 codec, currently, the most advanced standard for high-efficiency video compression.
Besides a comprehensive set of automatic and manual image optimization functions and many other setting options, it features automatic Day/Night operation supported by integrated ambient light sensing, a removable IR cut filter (ICR) and an integrated homogeneous IR illumination provided by semi-covert 850 nm high power LEDs in order to meet even the most demanding of surveillance conditions.
In addition, the camera is equipped with a fast (large maximum aperture) and motor-driven P-Iris megapixel varifocal lens which allows for the convenient adjustment/configuration of the focal length (zoom), focus and iris (aperture) via the web browser. The novel P-Iris control technology, designed for a precise and automatic adjustment of the best iris position (optimum aperture), thereby realizes a significantly improved image quality1) with excellent contrast, brilliant clarity and enhanced detail resolution combined with a greater depth of field, under almost all lighting conditions.
In conjunction with the Digital Image Shift function, which provides for a subsequent digital fine alignment of the image section, a convenient and straightforward installation process of the camera is guaranteed.
Built into an IP66-rated weather-proof enclosure, the camera is designed for both indoor and for outdoor applications. The camera is operated via Power over Ethernet which allows for an easy, quick and cost-effective cabling and commissioning.
1) Compared to conventional DC auto iris lenses
- 1/2.5" CMOS image sensor
- Pure Digital Signal Processing
- Real-time Full HD video (1080p/30)
- Automatic Day/Night switching supported by integrated ambient light sensing and ICR function
- Homogeneous IR (infrared) illumination provided by integrated semicovert 850 nm high power LEDs
- IR illumination range up to approx. 25 meters with a beam angle up to approx. 50 degrees
- Adjustable infrared intensity and Day/Night switching threshold level
- Minimum illumination 0 lux (with IR LED On)
- Motor-driven megapixel varifocal lens
- Zoom, focus and iris control conveniently adjustable via web browser
- One-Push AF with manual fine adjustment
- P-Iris control
- Resolution: SD (up to D1), HD (720p, 1080p, 2 MP)
- Video compression: H.264, MJPEG
- Frame rate up to 30 fps
- Simultaneous Dual- or Tri-Streaming
- Automatic White Balance (ATW, One-Push AWB)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Automatic Electronic Shutter (AES)
- Comprehensive set of image optimization functions like brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D DNR)
- Privacy Zone Masking (hiding/masking of protected areas)
- Flip function (horizontal, vertical or both)
- Digital Image Shift
- Motion detection1) with selectable sensitivity
- Alarm notification via DaVid Protocol1), e-mail and FTP image upload
- Local video memory: SDHC card slot integrated
- Integrated microphone
- Voltage supply via PoE (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Outdoor wall mount bracket (with internal cable routing)
- ONVIF compliant
- DIN EN 50130-4 compliant