Joystick of the VMC control panel as stand-alone device
The VMC Joystick is a USB input device for systems with Microsoft* Windows* operating system. Once connected, it is automatically installed using the standard driver integrated in the operating system and allows for the control of any kind of application.
In connection with the control and evaluation software SMAVIA Viewing Client or SeMSy® Workstation, the VMC Joystick can be used for an autonomous selection and display of the cameras of a recording system, independently of mouse or keyboard. In addition, the main functions of the intuitive control of PTZ dome cameras can be complemented by three freely configurable function keys for aperture, focus or zoom.
Due to its ergonomic design and high-quality appearance, the VMC Joystick allows for an efficient and easy operation.
- Suitable for Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 systems
- Automatic installation with standard driver
- Control of any kind of application
- Intuitive PTZ camera control
- Compatible with SMAVIA Viewing Client
- Compatible with SeMSy® II and III systems
- User-friendly tri-axial mechanics