The Workstation Tower is equipped with a powerful 6-core CPU and 16 GB DDR4 RAM. In conjunction with the integrated license for the Windows 10 operating system, it is an optimal and versatile platform for use in security control centers.
The extremely powerful and perfectly matched hardware components are ideal for use with Panomera® multifocal sensor systems. Equipped with two high-performance GPU cards, Panomera® streams can be decoded and displayed almost in real time.
In combination with the corresponding software, the Workstation Tower can be used in the SeMSy® Video Management System as a SeMSy® Workstation for convenient operation of the entire system or as a SeMSy® Variodecoder. For this, the Workstation Tower supports the decoding and display of up to 22× HD channels almost in real time.
The Workstation Tower is equipped with a powerful graphics card that allows the connection of several monitors. In combination with SMAVIA Viewing Client, larger workstations with up to three monitors can be realized for the evaluation of recordings via the network.
- Microsoft*) Windows*) 10 Pro 64 Bit operating system
- 6-core CPU with 3.5 GHz
- 16 GB DDR4 RAM
- SSD with 256 GB (SATA) for operating system integrated
- RAID 1 in combination with two optional HDDs included
- Two powerful GPU cards integrated for decoding
- Decoding and display of up to 22× HD channels in real time
- One graphics card for up to 4 displays integrated
- Operation of up to three monitors with SMAVIA Viewing Client
- Operation of up to two monitors with SeMSy® Workstation
- Operation of up to two monitors with SeMSy® Variodecoder
- Compact aluminium housing (midi tower, black)
- Keyboard and mouse (black) included