DMS 2400 II
The DMS 2400 II is a high-performance appliance with a processing capacity for up to 24 video streams. In combination with the dedicated software SMAVIA Recording Server, it is ideally suited for all applications that require high recording speed and low power consumption with maximum data security.
SMAVIA Viewing Client
SMAVIA Viewing Client allows independent and convenient evaluation of the recordings over the network. The software can be installed on workstations with Windows operating system and adjusted individually. Two licenses for access with clients are already included in the scope of delivery of the appliance.
The appliance is factory fitted with the SeMSy® Flat license. Thus, it is optimally equipped for integration into the storage system of a SeMSy® Video Management System. The appliance supports the complete SeMSy® functional range including convenient evaluation of recordings on a SeMSy® Workstation.
The optional PRemote-HD function transcodes high-definition video streams (live and playback) for transmission in low-bandwidth networks. It allows the resource-conserving access with SeMSy®
or SMAVIA Viewing Client which is independent of the recording settings. This license also includes the DMVC Server function for access with the mobile Dallmeier Mobile Video Center application.
VCA Data Base
The appliance is equipped with a database for the analysis results of Dallmeier network cameras with VCA technology. The events, objects and classes sent by the camera are stored with the relevant metadata almost in real-time. SMAVIA Viewing Client is available for the targeted search and evaluation of the events with the SmartFinder function.
The pre-installed SMAVIA Recording Server software is designed as an open platform. Together with the according licenses, third-party network cameras can be recorded with motion detection and configured over the ONVIF protocol.
- High performance server hardware
- Flash module for operating system and application
- High memory speed due to matched components
- Components optimized for SMAVIA Recording Server
- Mounting rails for 19" rack optional
Features SMAVIA Recording Server
- Recording of up to 24 high-resolution video streams
- Licenses for the recording of 8 video streams included
- Licenses for access with 2 clients included
- Licenses for the update of the software for 12 months included
- License for SEDOR® Camera Sabotage Protection included
- License for SmartBackfill included
- License for multicast recording included
- Recording of 3rd party network cameras optional
- Evaluation with DMVC App over WAN/LAN optional
- Evaluation with SMAVIA or SeMSy® over WAN/LAN
- Basic license for integrated data protection and data security
module (GDPR-compliant) included