Panomera® S8 Nightline
- Multifocal system with 8 sensors
- Effective resolution up to 51 megapixels
- Recognition distance up to 160 m
- Horizontal field of view up to 45°
- Frame rate 30 fps at full resolution
- Extremely high low-light performance
- Day/Night switching performed digitally or with ICR function
- Panomera® S8 Nightline 51/15
- Panomera® S8 Nightline 50/30 DN
- Panomera® S8 Nightline 46/45 DN
The patented Panomera® Multifocal Sensor System is a totally novel camera technology particularly developed for the extensive video surveillance of large-scale areas. With Panomera®, enormous distances and areas are displayed in a completely new resolution quality – in real time and at high frame rates.
With Panomera®, a huge area can be surveilled from a single location – and the resolution can almost be scaled without limits by combining multiple Panomera® Multifocal Sensor Systems to one array.
The innovative lens and sensor concept of the Panomera® offers a unique overall view while simultaneously capturing the finest of details even for long distances. The result is a significant reduction of infrastructural demands. In places where previously several megapixel cameras would have been required, now only one Panomera® Multifocal Sensor System is sufficient.
Panomera® goes far beyond the conventional Full HD 1080p standard and megapixel resolution.
Due to the Multifocal Sensor System, all areas of the entire surveillance scene are simultaneously displayed at maximum detail resolution. No matter which part of the surveillance zone an operator focuses at any time, Panomera® always captures the entire event. Therefore, an incident can always be reconstructed later to be used as evidence in court, regardless of where it happened, and it is possible to recognize the individuals involved.
Panomera® enables full overview with minimum wear and nearly no maintenance.
The Multifocal Sensor System thus provides long service life and long-term investment protection.
- Multifocal Sensor System with 8 sensors
- Panomera® Effect for a resolution across the entire object space always higher than 125 px/m1) up to a distance of 160, 79 or 52 m
- Horizontal field of view 15°, 30° or 45°
- Effective resolution 51, 50 or 46 megapixels (MPe)2)
- 4K Ultra HD Ready
- Consistent depth of field for overall image sharpness
- Day/Night switching performed digitally3) (S8 Nightline 51/15) or with ICR4) function (S8 Nightline 50/30 DN and S8 Nightline 46/45 DN)
- Extremely high light sensitivity of 0.002 lux
- Ultra Wide Dynamic Range of 150 dB (effective) for highest color fidelity and superb detail reproduction even in scenes with a wide range of contrast and strong backlighting
- Extremely bandwidth-friendly real-time data transmission (streaming) with up to 30 fps at full resolution
- High-efficiency H.264 video compression
- Fine-adjustment of focus position with Remote Back Focus Control (S8 Nightline 51/15) or motor-driven IR-corrected P-Iris varifocal lenses (S8 Nightline 50/30 DN and S8 Nightline 46/45 DN)
- Permanent capturing/recording of the entire scene
- Pure Digital Signal Processing
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D DNR)
- Privacy Zone Masking (hiding/masking of protected areas)
- Automatic (brightness) Level Control (ALC)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Automatic White Balance (AWB)
- Multiuser capability
- Multicast capability
- Weather-proof (IP66)
- Integrated heater
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Copper and optional fibre-optic networking
- ONVIF Profile S compliance for easy integration into 3rd party systems
- DIN EN 50130-4 compliant