Panomera® S8 Topline
- Multifocal system with 8 sensors
- Effective resolution up to 178 megapixels
- Recognition distance up to 163 m
- Horizontal field of view up to 90°
- Frame rate 30 fps at full resolution
- High low-light performance
- Day/Night switching with ICR
- Panomera® S8 178/22 DN
- Panomera® S8 115/30 DN
- Panomera® S8 87/45 DN
- Panomera® S8 43/90 DN
The patented Panomera® Multifocal Sensor System is a completely new camera technology particularly developed for the extensive video surveillance of large scale areas. Enormous expanses and areas are captured in a completely new resolution quality in real time. This results in significantly lower infrastructure requirements. Where previously several megapixel cameras would have been necessary, a single Panomera® Multifocal Sensor System is now sufficient.
The sophisticated combination of the high-resolution sensors of Panomera® S8 Topline offers an excellent dynamic range of 130 dB UWDR effectively and results in an extreme Panomera® effect. It offers a resolution of more than 125 px/m up to a distance of 163, 124, 81 or 55 m, which enables the recognition of persons over the entire distance. The identification of persons (250 px/m) is supported up to a distance of 54 m depending on the model.
The innovative lens sensor concept of the Panomera® S8 is based on motorized varifocal lenses that are optimally matched to the extremely high-resolution image sensors. The individual lens sensor units are automatically focused and calibrated over the network using the Panomera® AutoCalibration software. It is not necessary to focus and calibrate directly at the Panomera® installation site.
Video Content Analysis
The optional Video Content Analysis (VCA) detects movements and objects in the uncompressed image and analyzes them in real-time (depending on the analysis resolution) with highly developed analysis functions such as Intrusion Detection or Line Crossing. The detected events can be used to trigger the recording of a SMAVIA recording system. Together with the detected objects and the corresponding metadata, they are stored in a database. This allows the targeted search and evaluation of the recordings by SMAVIA Viewing Client with the SmartFinder function.
The multifocal sensor system captures and stores all areas of the object space in maximum detail resolution. It does not matter whether the operators in live mode concentrate on a certain area (multiple detail zoom) or whether interesting areas are displayed in detail on the basis of video content analysis (multiple auto tracking). The Panomera® recordings always contain the entire action and allow for the evaluation of each incident.
The individual sensors of the Panomera® S8 are equipped with an ambient light sensor and a removable IR cut filter and can automatically switch between day and night mode. In addition, different day and night presets can be defined and adjusted for the exposure settings.
The sensors of the Panomera® S8 are equipped with a RAM memory that is used by the EdgeStorage function to store the video stream in case of a network failure (e. g. Spanning Tree, Bursts). When the network is restored, the SmartBackfill function ensures fast transmission to the SMAVIA recording system. This stores the video stream with high speed and then continues to record the live stream seamlessly.
- Multifocal sensor system with 8 sensors
- Effective resolution 178, 115, 87 or 43 megapixels (MPe)
- Horizontal field of view 22°, 30°, 45° or 90°
- Very good light sensitivity 0.01 lux
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR)
- Functions for data protection and data security (GDPR-compliant)
- Weather-proof (IP66) housing with integrated heater
- Housing coating tested for seawater resistance
- Variants with copper or fiber optic connection
- Ausschreibungstext S8 Topline 43/9088 kB
- Tender Specifications S8 Topline 43/9095 kB
- Ausschreibungstext S8 Topline 87/4589 kB
- Tender Specifications S8 Topline 87/4594 kB
- Ausschreibungstext S8 Topline 115/3088 kB
- Tender Specifications S8 Topline 115/3094 kB
- Ausschreibungstext S8 Topline 178/2288 kB
- Tender Specifications S8 Topline 178/2295 kB