Panomera® S8 Topline
- Multifocal system with 8 sensors
- Effective resolution up to 178 megapixels
- Recognition distance up to 163 m
- Horizontal field of view up to 90°
- Frame rate 30 fps at full resolution
- High low-light performance
- Day/Night switching with ICR
- Panomera® S8 178/22 DN
- Panomera® S8 115/30 DN
- Panomera® S8 87/45 DN
- Panomera® S8 43/90 DN
The patented Panomera® Multifocal Sensor System is a totally novel camera technology particularly developed for the extensive video surveillance of large-scale areas. With Panomera®, enormous distances and areas are displayed in a completely new resolution quality – in real time and at high frame rates.
With Panomera®, a huge area can be surveilled from a single location – and the resolution can almost be scaled without limits by combining multiple Panomera® Multifocal Sensor Systems to one array.
The innovative lens and sensor concept of the Panomera® offers a unique overall view while simultaneously capturing the finest of details even for long distances. The result is a significant reduction of infrastructural demands. In places where previously several megapixel cameras would have been required, now only one Panomera® Multifocal Sensor System is sufficient.
Panomera® goes far beyond the conventional Full HD 1080p standard and megapixel resolution.
Due to the Multifocal Sensor System, all areas of the entire surveillance scene are simultaneously displayed at maximum detail resolution. No matter which part of the surveillance zone an operator focuses at any time, Panomera® always captures the entire event. Therefore, an incident can always be reconstructed later to be used as evidence in court, regardless of where it happened, and it is possible to recognize the individuals involved.
Panomera® enables full overview with minimum wear and nearly no maintenance.
The Multifocal Sensor System thus provides long service life and long-term investment protection.
- Multifocal Sensor System with 8 sensors
- Panomera® Effect for a resolution across the entire object space always higher than 125 px/m1) up to a distance of 163 m, 124 m, 81 m or 55 m
- Horizontal field of view 22°, 30°, 45° or 90°
- Effective resolution 178, 115, 87 or 43 megapixels (MPe)2)
- 4K Ultra HD Ready
- Consistent depth of field for overall image sharpness
- Extremely bandwidth-friendly real-time data transmission (streaming) with up to 30 fps at full resolution
- Day/Night switching with ICR function
- High low-light performance
- Ultra Wide Dynamic Range of 130 dB effective for highest color fidelity and superb detail reproduction even in scenes with a wide range of contrast and strong backlighting
- Permanent capturing/recording of the entire scene
- Pure Digital Signal Processing
- High-efficiency H.264 video compression
- Automatic (brightness) Level Control (ALC)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Automatic White Balance (AWB)
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR)
- Privacy Zone Masking (hiding/masking of protected areas)
- EdgeStorage function supported
- Multiuser capability
- Multicast capability
- Weather-proof (IP66)
- Integrated heater
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Copper and optional fibre-optic networking
- ONVIF Profile S compliance for easy integration into 3rd party systems
- DIN EN 50130-4 compliant
1) Depending on the installation height and camera tilt; 125 px/m meet the requirements for the recognition of persons by an operator.
2) Effective resolution MPe: A conventional single sensor camera would have to be equipped with a 178, 115, 87 or 43 megapixel image sensor in
order to provide the same resolution across the entire object space as these Panomera® systems.
(Click image to enlarge)
- Ausschreibungstext S8 Topline 43/9088 kB
- Tender Specifications S8 Topline 43/9095 kB
- Ausschreibungstext S8 Topline 87/4588 kB
- Tender Specifications S8 Topline 87/4595 kB
- Ausschreibungstext S8 Topline 115/3088 kB
- Tender Specifications S8 Topline 115/3095 kB
- Ausschreibungstext S8 Topline 178/2288 kB
- Tender Specifications S8 Topline 178/2295 kB