The DF5200HD-IR-ANPR is a special camera with integrated IR illumination. The images provided by the camera are optimized for the automatic recognition of vehicle number plates1) on a SEDOR® ANPR Server2) appliance.
Equipped with the most advanced sensor and encoder technology, a powerful IR illumination and a special optical filter, the camera provides high-resolution and monochrome video footage. This is the ideal base for a precise and fast 24-hour number plate recognition, regardless of environmental conditions or changing lighting at day and night.
The camera features an outstanding infrared sensitivity and permanently supplies infrared images with excellent contrast. The restriction on the infrared range allows for the elimination of disturbing daylight and ambient conditions. In addition, the intense IR reflection of modern number plates is optimally utilized. This enables recordings with brilliant clarity and highest detail resolution, ideal for a precise number plate recognition in a 24/7 operation.
Integrated IR illumination
The outstanding infrared sensitivity of the camera is supported by the integrated homogeneous IR illumination. It is based on semi-covert 850 nm high power LEDs and permits an illumination range of up to 18 m.
The camera is equipped with special presets in order to provide optimum recordings for the number plate recognition with SEDOR® ANPR Server2). This allows the quick and easy adjustment of the settings to different capture ranges. Individual adjustments of the camera settings are usually not required.
The camera is equipped with a RAM memory that is used by the EdgeStorage function for storing the video stream in case of a network failure. When the network is restored, the SmartBackfill function ensures a fast transmission to the SMAVIA recording system. This stores the video stream with high speed and then continues the recording of the live stream seamlessly.
1) Note the list of supported vehicle number plates in different countries.
2) Note the required system components SEDOR® ANPR Server Software (005049) and Server Rack-Mount 1RU (004847).
- Independent of daylight and ambient conditions
- Capture at day and night
- Variants with capture ranges of up to 8 m, 12 m and 18 m
- Optimum presets for SEDOR® ANPR Server
- ONVIF interface for the integration in 3rd party systems
- Privacy zone masking and digital flip function
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D DNR)
- IP66 weather proof enclosure
- Outdoor wall mount bracket (with internal cable routing)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
Areas of application
Firmware Version 184.108.40.206
The update can be executed via network with the PService software.
Do not disconnect the device from the power supply during the update (up to 5 minutes).
The device will automatically reboot when the update is completed.
Dallmeier Live Video ActiveX control - 220.127.116.11
SMAVIA Appliances - 8.x.11
SMAVIA Viewing Client - 2.4.18
SMAVIA Viewer - 2.4.18
- HD Camera Software 18.104.22.168 - DE546 kB
- HD Camera Software 22.214.171.124 - EN499 kB
- HD Camera Software 126.96.36.199 - DE236 kB
- HD Camera Software 188.8.131.52 - EN212 kB
- HD Camera Software 184.108.40.206 - DE169 kB
- HD Camera Software 220.127.116.11 - EN184 kB
- HD Camera Software 18.104.22.168 - DE190 kB
- HD Camera Software 22.214.171.124 - EN184 kB
- HD Camera Software 126.96.36.199 - DE188 kB
- HD Camera Software 188.8.131.52 - EN202 kB
- HD Camera Software 184.108.40.206 - DE197 kB
- HD Camera Software 220.127.116.11 - EN187 kB
- HD Camera Software 18.104.22.168 - DE232 kB
- HD Camera Software 22.214.171.124 - EN204 kB
- HD Camera Software 126.96.36.199 - DE209 kB
- HD Camera Software 188.8.131.52 - EN203 kB
- HD Camera Software 184.108.40.206 - DE211 kB
- HD Camera Software 220.127.116.11 - EN201 kB
- HD Camera Firmware 18.104.22.168 - DE182 kB
- HD Camera Firmware 22.214.171.124 - EN198 kB
- update 126.96.36.199.zip28 MB
- End User License Agreement28 kB
- Supply of Source Code19.20 kB