The appliance IPS 10000 combines the proven and extended VideoIP software SMAVIA Recording Server with a reliable and high-performance server hardware. Best matched components ensure high storage speed and thus allow the recording of up to 100 HD video channels in real time. The integrated RAID 6 storage system already provides a high storage capacity and can be expanded by an external RAID 6 JBOD system. Thereby this appliance is the optimal recording system for large video installations in stadiums, shopping malls, casinos or convention centres.
The IPS 10000 has eight easily accessible HDD bays on the front side. Equipped with eight of the optionally offered 8 TB server hard disk drives already a RAID 6 storage capacity of 48 TB can be achieved. In connection with the external RAID 6 system SMAVIA Enterprise JBOD - 12, the capacity can be expanded by additional 80 TB.
SeMSy® III Integration
The appliance is factory fitted with the license SeMSy® Flat. Thus, it is optimally equipped for the integration into the storage system of a SeMSy® III video management system. The appliance supports the complete SeMSy® III functional range including the convenient evaluation of the recordings on a SeMSy® III Workstation.
SMAVIA Viewing Client
The software SMAVIA Viewing Client allows for the independent and convenient evaluation of the recordings over the network. It can be run on workstations with Windows operating systems and is included in the scope of delivery of the appliance with two access licenses.
The integrated DMVC Server Software permits for the access with the mobile app Dallmeier Mobile Video Center, that is available for iOS or Android operating systems. The display of live images and playback of recordings follow a special procedure which is independent of the recording settings of the appliance.
The pre-installed software SMAVIA Recording Server is designed as an open platform. Together with the according licenses, 3rd-party IP cameras can be recorded with motion detection and configured over the ONVIF protocol.
- High performance server hardware with multi-core CPU
- Flash module for operating system and application
- Suitable for up to 100 SD, HD or megapixel video channels
- High storage capacity due to integrated RAID 6 storage system
- Extended capacity with optional RAID 6 JBOD system1)
- High recording speed due to concerted components
- Components optimized for SMAVIA Recording Server
- Brackets for 19" rack included in delivery
- Redundant power supply units optional2)
SMAVIA Recording Server
- Recording of up to 100 HD channels or Panomera® Channels
- Licenses for the recording of 32 channels included
- Two licenses for the access with SMAVIA Viewing Client included
- License for updating the SMAVIA software for 24 months included
- License for SEDOR® Camera Sabotage Protection included
- License for EdgeStorage & SmartBackfill included
- License for multicast recording and streaming included
- Recording of third-party IP cameras with motion detection optional
- Configuration of third-party IP cameras via ONVIF protocol optional
- Evaluation with SMAVIA or SeMSy® over the network (WAN/LAN)
- Evaluation with DMVC App over the network (WAN/LAN)3)
1) Only in conjunction with SMAVIA Enterprise JBOD - 12 SAS. The JBOD system has its own RAID system. A RAID array with the internal hard drives of the appliance is not supported.
2) PSU 1 and 2 included in scope of delivery (no redundant operation). PSU 3 for redundant operation optionally available (hardware 004064).
3) Optional license PRemote-HD (004762) required.
White Paper (german)
The update can be executed via network with the PService software or directly at the appliance by using a USB flash drive.
Do not execute the update while synchronising or restoring the RAID system.
V9.7.1 -> V9.7.2 SP A
Valid license required
SMAVIA Viewing Client - 2.5.11
SMAVIA Viewer - 2.5.11
PService - 18.104.22.168