Software Platform for Security and Business
With "HEMISPHERE", customers from a wide variety of industries can select exactly the modules they need for their application from a "building block" of video management, data management and front-end applications and put them together individually. Together with the Dallmeier camera and recording systems, you can put together precisely targeted and cost-optimised solutions for your industry.
The modules are organised in solution suites and can be combined with each other as required, as they are all based on the same backbone server system.
For more complex applications and customer-specific developments, the experts of the Dallmeier development team are available worldwide – with 35 years of experience in many industries and markets.
- HEMISPHERE SeMSy® Video and Alarm Management: The modular VMS system serves solution scenarios for all sizes of organization
- HEMISPHERE Incident Management and "Situational Awareness": Emergency personnel all over the world rely on Dallmeier solutions for the digital recording, processing and forwarding of incidents.
- HEMISPHERE "DSIM": The portfolio of Dallmeier "DSIM" modules ranges from data management in logistics systems to "Physical Security Information Management" (PSIM).
- HEMISPHERE "Analytics": Display, process and correlate traditional or AI-based captured data for a variety of reports and BI applications.
Video and Alarm Management
The HEMISPHERE SeMSy® video and alarm management system is one of the most comprehensive solutions on the market for VMS systems.
The application portfolio goes far beyond classic video management tasks and offers the comprehensive integration of third-party systems via various interfaces and industry modules.
Users choose from a wide range of applications and processes and thus receive exactly the functions that are relevant for their application.
- Comprehensive alarm and video management features
- Integration of VCA- and AI-based analysis functions
- Highest operator efficiency due to state-of-the-art operating concept
- Optimal use of the Panomera® benefits
- Intuitive and highly efficient user guidance
- Integration of 3rd party systems (Fire Alarm System, Acess Control, Facial Recognition, etc.)
- Map with "Active Objects"
Emergency personnel and control centers need systems with which they can automate and optimize manual processes. The Dallmeier solutions are particularly helpful in the recording, processing and resolution of incidents as well as in the post-processing of incidents.
This includes, for example, incident management in the "Investigation Process" (digital incident file) or in the "Traffic Contravention" Process, the "Dispatch" management of emergency forces or the digital preparation of evidence.
- Comprehensive Situational Awareness Management
- Situation assessment and solution through intelligent alarm and incident management
- "Investigations process digital incident file.
- "Traffic Contravention Process" - Monitoring of traffic offences
- Dispatch management of emergency forces
Data and Security Information Management
A "core competence" of the Dallmeier HEMISPHERE concept are interfaces to third-party systems and the integration and correlation of data. With the "HEMISPHERE" modules our customers realise individual solutions.
From the "Physical Security Information System (PSIM)", i.e. classic property and security management, to gate control, ERP integration or positioning systems in the logistics sector, to process optimisation and integration of property management data in football stadiums.
- Integration of third-party systems (access control, fire alarm system, burglar alarm system, face recognition, data captured by video, etc.)
- Modular structure: "Only pay for what you really need".
- From industry-specific individual solutions to the deployment of comprehensive PSIM systems
- Correlation and processing of data for industry-specific solutions
- Latest open interfaces (e.g. RESTful, OPC, BACnet, KNX/EIB, Modbus, etc.
- Numerous manufacturer-specific interfaces
- Active Objects Maps
Video-based analysis at Dallmeier means a holistic approach consisting of camera technology, recording and software.
For example, our cameras offer AI-supported video content analysis (VCA) for the pre-selection of events or object classifications. Functions such as our SEDOR AI analysis software can be found on the recording level.
Software modules from the HEMISPHERE world then help to offer concrete support for humans - be it through AI-supported perimeter applications with fewer false alarms, modules for counting people or AI-supported recognition of objects for diverse applications - from blackjack chip stacks to objects in logistics.
- Optimal enhancement to the Dallmeier analysis functions in camera and recording (object classification in different expansion stages)
- Integration of results of AI-based and classical analysis systems into higher-level management tasks
- Optimisation of alarm systems and surveillance functions
- Flexible presentation and embedding of analysis results
- "Assistance systems" for a variety of applications (e.g. people counting, ANPR, etc.)
The networking of video security technology products such as recorders, cameras and storage systems in 3rd party systems is essential in the IP video surveillance age. Every Dallmeier CCTV/IP security management solution is principally designed to be able to serve as an open platform for third-party integration.
The high quality and exceptional reliability of the Dallmeier products have made them the solution of choice for a variety of international, high-profile CCTV/IP surveillance projects. However, for 35 years now, Dallmeier products and solutions have likewise been internationally renowned for enabling state-of-the-art systems that always remain open and ready for any kind of integration purpose.
Every Dallmeier CCTV/IP solution is principally designed to be able to serve as an open platform for third-party integration. Thus, a Dallmeier surveillance system always remains open for any kind of adjustment or expansion and offers long-term investment protection.
Integration into third-party systems
From cameras to recorders and storage systems right up to video management, all Dallmeier products can be integrated into any kind of third-party systems.
Integration of third-party systems
Likewise third-party systems or individual components can of course be integrated into existing Dallmeier solutions. The integration process is carried out by using either standard or customised communication protocols, so-called „Open Platform Tools“, or else through tools that are specifically developed for the customer. The latter are then part of an integration solution that is consistently designed to meet customer requirements.
Airlink101, AirLive, ALinking (MPEG4), ALinking (H264), ArecontVision, Asoni, Aviosys, Aviosys (Port 8554), AVS Uriel, AVTech, Axis (MPEG4), Axis, AXXON Soft, Basler (H264), Basler (MPEG4), BiKal IP CCTV, BlueJay, Bosch, Brickcom, Camdeor, CNB, CNB (MPEG4), D-Link, DVTel-IOimage, Edimax, Etrovision, Fine CCTV, FSAN
Gadspot, Genie, GeoVision, GeoVision (Port 8554), Grandstream, GVI, Hunt Electronics, IndigoVision, Infinova, INSTEK DIGITAL, Intellio, IPUX, IPx, IQinVision, JVC, KARE CSST-DIT, LevelOne (live), LevelOne (H264), LevelOne (CH1), LevelOne (MPEG4), Linksys, Lorex, Lumenera, MC Electronics, Merit Li-Lin, MESSOA, MultiPix
Onix, Optelecom, Panasonic (SD), Panasonic (H264), Panasonic (MPEG4), Pelco, Pittasoft, Planet, Samsung, Sanyo, Sentry, Seyeon Tech, Sharx, Siemens, Sony, Sparklan, Speco, StarDot, StarDot (H264), Super Circuits, Super Circuits (MPEG4), Swann, TCLink, Topica, Topica (H264), TP-Link, TRENDnet, Truen, UDP Technology, Videolarm, Videosec, VisionDigi, Visionite, Vivotek, Weldex, Y-cam, Yudor, Zavio, Zavio (Port 8554)
The Dallmeier control element for API (Application Programming Interface) is an interface that enables the integration of Dallmeier IP cameras, DIS-2 encoders as well as Dallmeier recorders (from generation 4) into a third-party software as part of a Microsoft operating system.
The various libraries (DLL / SO) are usually saved in the working folder of the third-party application. The third-party software should preferably be programmed in C++. It integrates the DLLs into the software. That way it can establish a connection with the Dallmeier products and enable the data transfer, the decoding and the image display.
The API package contains the libraries, a description of the interface as well as an exemplary integration with source code in MS VisualStudio 2017.
The DaVid protocol enables the control of all Dallmeier devices (IP cameras, DIS-2 encoders, Wavelet recorders, H.264 recorders of generation 4 and 5) via the network or the serial interfaces.
Often, the DaVid protocol is used to send commands from a matrix to a recording system. The PView software and the DNI interfaces also send the commands to the recorder via DaVid.
The programming or extension by functions of the Dallmeier ActiveX interface is set. Discontinued!
To integrate the new Dallmeier SMAVIA Recording Server Appliance IPS 10000 (version 9.x.x) into third-party systems, adaptations of the DaVid protocol interface and the API 1.4.x version are required.
If you have any questions, please contact the Integration Support Team at the following contact address: Integration-Support
API3 PreRelease package
A easy integration of Dallmeier IP cameras and Recorders in the form of DLLs. The package contains an API documentation as well as the source code for an examplary integration in MS VisualStudio 2017.
Integration of all Dallmeier products
You would like to be able to integrate other Dallmeier devices just as easily and conveniently? Then simply contact our sales department by sending an email to Sales Dallmeier
All Dallmeier IP cameras are ONVIF compliable. The DDF4010HDV and DDZ4010 DOMERA® were after all the first full HDTV cameras in the world, which support the ONVIF standard!
Good to know: Anybody who already owns a Dallmeier IP camera can subsequently upgrade it to achieve ONVIF conformity!
Besides the cameras, the Network Video Transmitters, standards (Profile G since Juni 2014) for receiving devices like Network Video Storages are being developed. Here Dallmeier also takes on a pioneering role, and will shortly introduce the first ONVIF compatible servers and recorders.
The Open Network Video Interface Forum, short ONVIF, aims at creating a global interface standard for networked video products. Such a standard makes it possible to jointly use devices from a variety of manufacturers in one system.
Dallmeier has actively participated as a “contributing member” since 2009 in the development of ONVIF standards.